I have been listening to a video with a Swedish man named Kjell Enhager. He has been coaching loads of people and businesses throughout the years. In this video he talked about a lot of things and one of these things was about vision and what you want.
Have you ever been asked what you want or what is your vision? Have you asked yourself that question? It can be tricky to find out what you want sometimes but one simple question can help you on the way and that is why.
If I would try it on myself it could look like this.
- I want to earn enough money to have the possibility to work just a few hours per day.
- I would have more time with my daughter and my grandson.
- They are my world, and I don’t want to miss out on them.
- I love them and I want to be a part of their lives.
- I want my grandson to have lots of nice memories of our time together.
- I won’t be there for him forever and I want him to learn what ever I can teach him so he can be confidant with his own choices.
You can keep on going until there is no more answers to the question.
If you ask someone else what they want and then follow up the question with a why like I did in the example. You just must remember to ask why with kind eyes because it can be a bit annoying to constantly get the same question repeatedly. It’s like a six-year-old child asking why all the time, you can see why someone can be irritated.
If you ask yourself that same question, try to be honest in your answers. Then you might find out what you want and why you want it. After that you can just take the first steps to get what you want and you might find your inner smile on the way, maybe even find out the way to live your dream!
Inspired of my journey?
If you feel inspired of my journey, I hope you will start your own trail forward to find your way to your daily inner smiles. If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask them, I may not have the answer but together we might find some way forward.
See yaaa all next time!